- Fertilize perennials, potted plants and evergreens
- Plant annual color like begonias, marigolds, petunias, vinca, pentas
- Begin rose fertilization and spray program to protect against black spot
- Fertilize veggies, tomatoes and peppers
- Mulch beds to help retain water and maintain soil temp.
- Fertilize camellias and azaleas after finished blooming. Add mulch and prune
- Apply nematodes to combat fleas, grubworms, fireants etc.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device