Skip to content
- Fertilize perennials, potted plants and evergreens
- Plant annual color like begonias, marigolds, petunias, vinca, pentas
- Begin rose fertilization and spray program to protect against black spot
- Fertilize veggies, tomatoes and peppers
- Mulch beds to help retain water and maintain soil temp.
- Fertilize camellias and azaleas after finished blooming. Add mulch and prune
- Apply nematodes to combat fleas, grubworms, fireants etc.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.