Since 1986, Texas most discerning homeowners trust Walton's for expert gardening and planting advice, landscape planning, construction and home services.
Monthly Recommendation - February
1) Amend beds with compost, minerals plus/greensand
2) Plant spring veggie/seed starting
3) Cut back dormant perennials before new growth emerges
4) Prune roses
5) Fertilize pansies, ground cover, trees, shrubs
6) Spread pre-emergent on yard
7) Divide ornamental grasses, daylilies, and plant gladiolus bulbs fertilize peach and plum trees, prune for better blooms
8) Apply corn gluten meal to lawn and turf grass
9) Spot spray any winter seeds
10) Begin 1st major spring fertilization
11) Bring sowing seeds indoors
12) Plant garlic, onions, and other winter veggies
13) Plant trees, shrubs, and cold-hardy perennials
14) Plan for spring planting
Our Specialty Plant Services
Great customer service and high quality products. A wonderful selection of perennials and annuals. The gift shop has great ideas for every gardener. Great customer service and good selection of quality pots. Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Everything is labeled and organized. Excellent nursery with an always friendly, knowledgeable team. Super place with a beautiful selection. Great service and knowledgeable staff.
Love taking my kids here! We have such a fun time!
They were so patient, took the time to go over my landscape design over several visits/revisions, understood what I wanted and made the best recommendations for my space. I will definitely be back for all of my landscape/garden purchases.